Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oh where, oh where did my baby go.....


CR is offically a big kid now. On Monday, his big kid furniture was delivered. Sunday night, Chad took down the crib and the baby furniture and put it all in storage. The boys had a sleep-over in MJ's room, then on Monday....CR got his big boy furniture. I had the wrong lens on the camera, so I couldn't get a good picture of his room, but he is officially big. Then last night....he puked all over everything. Way to break in the new furniture CR! He is still sick today with a fever and the crankies, but no more puke.
MJ is doing well. He started speech 2 weeks ago and is doing great with it. Basically, it sounds like they play Jenga and other games most of the time. He is silly as every and is in a phase where he will not let me take any picutes of him unless he is making a silly face...I am not ammused.

No comments: