Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wednesday!

WEDNESDAY!
I know I say this all the time, but I think Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week. I have the day off work and most people I work with respect that. It is our day where we (the boys and I) do what we want. We miss chad (of course), but we move on. We try not to have too many errands to do, and mostly play. Yesterday we hit the barnyard zoo bright and early. CR claims his favorite animal is the chicken. Really? What about the cows, horses, donkey, llama, goats, sheep, deer, something......but the chickens? OK....I respect your right to like the chickens. Then we hit the park. After that we went to G/G Troast's for lunch and more play time. We put CR down for a nap at G/G's house and then MJ and I went to get his hearing checked. The Dr. said "he has perfect hearing". As if I didn't already know my child was perfect (spoken like a true mom). Grandpa is teaching MJ how to shoot a bow and arrow. He is doing great at it and thinks it is fun. Although, he told me this morning that he doesn't want to be a hunter because he doesn't want the bears in the forests to eat him. Wise little man, very wise! Chad was mixing at the studio last night, so we had dinner at G/G's and then went to the "cool" park for a long while. Now the "cool" park is the park where I went to elementary school, so there is a bit of coolness, but oddity also when I go there. Flashbacks!

OK, lunch is over. Back to work for me.
Here are some pixs taken from my camera phone...not too bad!

Zoo feeding.
MJ with the bow and arrow. He actually can do it by himself and hits the target.

No comments: