Friday, November 21, 2008

Things and Such

Last night I got home a little late, so Chad made the boys dinner before he headed off for Rock (he has a gig Sunday night, if anyone is interested). He made Ham for dinner (with beans, pears, mashed spuds, and raspberries). MJ ate more ham then I have ever seen one person eat. I don't think he could even taste it he inhaled it so fast. Really, where did this meat-lover come from? He likes to tease me about it also...go figure!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CR is a silly bird also. For some reason, he thinks the only way he can dance is 1) if naked or 2) if he pulls his pant legs all the way up to his thighs and his sleeves as high up as they go. Only then can he get his groove on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brotherly Love: This morning, MJ found a nickel on the ground and I told him he can have it. The boys think money is really cool these days. Later I noticed he gave his nickel to CR. MJ said, "Mom, you know why I gave the nickel to CR? Because I have more money in my piggy bank than him, and I want him to go to college some day too!" I almost cried it was so sweet. I guess me discussing the importance of college since he was an infant has sunk in. MJ wants to either be a scientist or be the first man that goes to mercury. CR wants to play for the CUBS. Both want to live together in college and go where mom and dad went (NIU)!

No comments: