Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Day


Cousin D is out of school for the year and Aunt Nisi is done with work for the summer!!! We are looking forward to lots of hang time with them this summer. So...we all went (with G/G) to go fishing today. Not only did we catch LOTS of fish, we caught frogs, toads, tadpoles, etc. CR will tell you he caught "A BIIIIGGGG fish". A true fisherboy.



MJ spotted and caught his own toad. He was very proud of himself and had a lot of fun catching that little adoeable toad. On my kitchen table is a bucket full of tadpoles that we brought home (note to self, see what tadpoles eat). G/G had there camera, so I will update with some cute "big" fish pictures. But, here are a couple of pixs from my phone.




Also, I think my folks noticed I was a little stressed out today. Work is kind of crazy and just a bunch of stuff I needed to get done. So, after fishing the boys and I came home around 1:30 and they took naps. My folks came up around 3:30 to watch the boys so I could get work/errands done. Thanks guys, that helped a lot!!

Nisi and her bull frog love. I think this is such a cute pix!

No comments: