Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sweetness

Here is a CR first. Monday CR, MJ, and I were in the car. As I often say to them, I said "I Love You Boys"! Usually, within 1 second MJ replies, "I love you toooooo". But not on this sunny afternoon. As soon as I said it, CR (as if he was racing his big brother) said "I love you toooooo"! It was as clear as day. MJ responded with, "this is news daddy will want to hear so lets call him"!

Then on Monday evening, CR and I had a head to head collosion while playing. His teeth hit my forehead at a high velocity. Chad said it made a dull squishy sound. Instantly, CR was bleeding in the mouth. MJ just was jumping around looking for something he could do to help. He and Chad went to get the spiderman ice for CR's head and a washcloth. While I had the ice on CR, MJ went, unpromted, to get me a bandaid for my bleeding forehead. He even opened it for me and put it on the right place.

It is the little things like this that remind me what good hearted boys I have!

No comments: