Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wacky Wild Wednesday's

If someone were to ask me (mind you me, no one has) what my favoriate day of the week is....it might be Wednesday. Why you ask?? Well, I don't ever work on Wednesdays. It is our chill day. Nothing crazy, not a lot of running around....just me and the boys and the endless options. The best days seem to be the days we don't do a darn thing but play outside, read books, color, etc. Now, I like the weekends also...but there always just seems so much to do on the weekends and it is not dedicated to just chill. Monday afternoons are the same dedicated chill. There is a lot of truth to ..... nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!

That all being said, my folks stopped over today to chill with us. They had been traveling for the past month, so we have missed them. They brought the boys some hip new headware and drums. Check out the photos of my little Indians.




No comments: