Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


CR and his neighbor-friend Gino playing together in the bouncy!

We spent our Labor Day Weekend chill style. Well, I did. Saturday Chad painted the bathroom....it looks awesome! Thanks Chad. Sunday we had a neighborhood party that had a big bouncy, water slide, slip n' slide, etc. Very fun . Monday we went to Gram and Gramp Troast's house. The entire Troast family was there and it was very fun. Thanks ma and pa! Last night (Tuesday) chad and I fell asleep watching the Cubs game around 8:30pm....I think the long weekend caught up with us. This isn't much detail, but..that's all I have in me tonight!



MJ and Cousin D playing together. Cousin D likes to give MJ piggy back rides!!








Boys helping me make a pasta salad for the neighborhood picnic. I will let your imagination run regarding what clothing they are wearing below the counter! HeHe!

No comments: