Sunday, September 21, 2008

So...

It has been a long week without a post. Let's see, I was in Cleveland Tues and Wednesday this week for work (caught an Indians game Tuesday night). Fall soccer season for MJ is in full swing, so we had practice on Thursday and the season kick-off picnic and stations on Saturday. Go team Crew! Saturday was Kelsi's birthday. Happy Birthday Kelsi! What else....we did a bunch of chores this week. Saturday afternoon and evening we shopped for cars. I am so cheap and I hate spending $ on cars...but my car is on it's last wheel and it is time for a new car for me. We didn't buy anything. I'll sleep on it for a bit and see how I feel. What else????...The boys are great as always. MJ always has a frog in his hand. He takes them everywhere. If not a frog, it is some sort of bug. CR usually prefers to have a ball of some sort in his hands. They are ALL boy! The one thing about my boys, the love each other with there entire heart and soul. Truly, it is not just a mom saying that. When CR wakes up in the am and I go to get him, the first thing he says to me is "where is my brother"? And MJ loves him too. Yesterday, when we were car shopping, CR kept telling me he had to go potty. Now, I need to remind myself that CR is only 2....but I often treat him older because he is potty-trained. Anyways, he had an accident while we were walking around the car lot. MJ took off his shorts and gave CR his spiderman underpants to wear and MJ just went without any undies. I put the wet clothes in my bag and we moved on. To me, that exemplifies brotherly love. Another thing, MJ will tell CR..."good job brother" when CR shows him the pictures he made at school and CR does the same to me. I guess I am just trying to say, I love my boys and I am sure glad the are mine!


Here is a picture of the boys with Otto. MJ got Otto on his 3rd birthday. He is a Beta fish that has lived 15 months in that small fish bowl....and going strong.

Happy week to everyone!

No comments: