Friday, August 29, 2008

Butterfly Morning

MJ was being so shy because he didn't know the mom who took the picture.



It doesn't look like a little boy who just puked, does it? Good thing you can't smell a picture!


A butterfly had just landed on MJ's head....but of course I missed it in the picture. They are fast!


There is a cool butterfly garden we like to visit. It is pretty large and there are tons of butterflies fluttering around in there. CR did not want them to land on him. Last night when I put him to bed, I told him we would go there today. As he was drifting into slumber, he woke up and said several time "I tell butterfly to shoo away butterfly". MJ on the other had, really wanted them to land on him. So of course, the opposite happened most of the time.
On the way to the butterfly house, we were driving in the car having casual conversation and hear some funny sounds coming out of CR. I look back and watch him puke all over himself!! Being me, I had a change of clothes in the car. SO, I pull over and ask him if he is ok. He and MJ start laughing and saying "gross" and "funny". I asked him if we want to go home and chill or go to the butterfly house....you can guess what he picked.
After the butterfly house we went to grandma and grandpa Troast's to give grandma some special butter Chad got for her special no iodine diet. The boys, of course, wanted to stay there. We chilled for a bit and the boys stayed there while I caught up on a few work calls and ran to get a new mirror for the bathroom.. Oh yeah, we are painting the bathroom tonight....not sure what color yet...I'll decide later.
So that is that. Happy Labor Day weekend all!

No comments: