Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Fun.

Has another week gone by? Wow. I can't believe it is August already. August is one of my favorite months of the year, so bring it on!

We have been the normal crazy summer busy still. Swimming, movies, playing outside, etc.... This past weekend the boys slept at G/G Troast's house and Chad and I went to Joel and Kellys wedding in the city. Fun times for all. The boys had a great time at G/G's and we had a great time too. Although, Sunday Chad and I had to recuperate and the boys we a little cranky.

So this morning, I let the boys sleep until the awoke and then we casually went over the Ms. Kims and the boys were then excited and raging.

I am off to go get some work done.


Kelly and Joel after the wedding!
The 2 members of BrownWig having a little "special" time! This also was later in the evening.
Chad and I at the J & K wedding. It was pretty early in the evening in this photo. :-)

No comments: