Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CR - My determined crib-climber

I love this series of photos. This is 100 % CR. He is one of the most determined people I have ever met. He wants to do EVERYTHING by himself. It means so much to him, and he is so proud of himself. He wants to do everything from dressing himself, to climbing on the potty, to getting in and out of the crib, to pouring his own drink, to ...well, pretty much everything!
In this series, he is climbing into bed. Once he is in, he smiles real big...but then decides he needs to go give MJ one more kiss before bed, so he climbs back out (while I was still in the room).
Now, he still has not figured out that he can climb in or out of the crib if no one else is in the room. So, for now...if the house is quite, he stays in his crib. If he is awake, he will just look at books and wait patiently. Only time...... I guess he needs a big boy bed soon!
CLIMBING IN....



So, Proud!

Climbing Out!

No comments: