Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pre-Kindergarten


Yes, that is what I said....Pre-Kindergarten. My baby (did I say baby, I mean my little man) ofically starts Pre-Kindergarten on Monday. He has been transitioning to the "big-kid" room over the past 2 weeks and he digs it. There is no struggle or outburst, he digs being a big kid and being with all the older kids. It probably helps that 8 kids from his pre-school class all transitioned to Pre-Kindergarten at the same time. He likes to tell us the "big-kid" stuff they do. Last week (transition week) he spent most of the time in the Pre-K room. They had the choice to go back to the pre-school room, but why? :-) He got a Star Student Award in his Pre-K class for last week for being "well behaved". Ummm, what! Wow, I mean! Yes, that is my little man! I love him and I know he will do well!

No comments: