Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us...and, Cubs Win!



Yesterday was me and Chad's 9th wedding anniversary. 9 years, I can hardly believe it. I still feel like I was just in college drinking all night and sleeping all day (I mean...if mom is reading this), studying all night and working all day. Wasn't I just planning the wedding last week?
So, we decided to celebrate our anniversary by taking the day off and the 4 of us going to see the Cubs win! It was a fun day, but a long day. MJ got zero nap and CR got about 45 minutes. Oh my. But, the we all had fun. This was CR's first Cubs game, so it was extra special.

MJ like the cotton-candy the best. CR was not a fan of the cotton-candy at all. They both thought opening the peanuts and throwing the shells on the ground was way cool. They did that for 2 straight innings...looking up once or twice at the game! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHAD!

No comments: