Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sunny Soccer Super-Hero Spectacular Sleep-deprived Saturday!









Sunny. I love the summer. Life just seems happier when the sun is shining and days are long. The morning started at 6:30 am with MJ by the side of my bed (as he usually does). That was OK today, because we had a soccer game at 8:00 am. MJ loves loves loves soccer. He wanted me to sign him up for fall soccer....and so, it begins. He did awesome today. He kicked the ball a lot and he was the goalie for an entire quarter and saved a bunch of goals from being scored. He loves it and looks so forward to it. CR is such a great little brother. He goes to all the games and practices and cheers for MJ and all of Team United. He wants to be a soccer player like MJ someday too (in his words).

After the Soccer game, the team and all the kids play at the park by the soccer field for a long while. I think that the boys like that just as much as the game!

Then, the boys took some quick naps and we headed off to Eli's Super-hero party. It was very fun. Happy Birthday Eli! On the way to the party, out of the blue, MJ said "Mom, do you know what my super-power is going to be? I am going to be able to make things that are really big, become really small. " Chad said, really, that is interesting....can you give me an example? MJ said "Yeah, like I could make a really big tree really small." I think that is a very cool super-power.






Chad has a gig tonight, so I am just relaxing and enjoying the quite.






No comments: