Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dreamy Love...


When I was pregnant with MJ, I had these ideas that our life would be perfect. When I was pregnant with CR, I thought that MJ and CR would Never fight. As most parents know, those idealism's of perfection do not always turn out exactly how you plan. There is not a single doubt in my mind that my boys love each other every second of the day, but sure...they fight and tease sometimes. But, not this morning. They were so fantastic to each other this morning, it was like a dream. MJ was reading CR books , they teamed up to play a trick on me, MJ got CR a band aid and put it on his finger for him, instead of racing down the stairs and someone "losing" (and it is usually CR) they held hands and decided to tie walking down the stairs this morning, and this seemed to go on most of the day. How do I duplicate today? I will remember all the sweetness they oozed today......soo much oozy goodness.

No comments: