Saturday, October 11, 2008

Where did I leave off...We are experiencing an Indian Summer currently (an extreme warm up after a first frost). I love the fall warmth. It gives that last warm rays to warm our soul and bones before the snow arrives.

So, MJ has a friend from his soccer team named James. James' parents invited our family and Jesse's family (our next door neighbor) over to there house for a bonfire last night. I don't know who was more excited to go to there house, MJ or CR! We had a really great time (I will leave out the part about the flaming stick CR was holding in the fire burnt my face....really, not as bad as it sounds). James' parents are great. It is re energizing to meet new people! Thanks for having us over! But, we didn't get home until 11pm. My children are early to bed children. So this morning we had a soccer game and Team Crew did awesome (although 3 of the members were exhausted). MJ took no nap today....needless to say, both of my children are asleep right now and Chad is gigging.


MJ and James...monkeying around after soccer!



CR has been digging the guitar lately. Hum... go figure!

No comments: